TIMCO Aerosystems provides a comprehensive carpet solution for aircraft owners and operators. Working with all major carpet raw stock manufacturers, TIMCO can offer a comprehensive means of cutting, kitting, delivering and even installing carpet as a part of a one-time requirement, or an ongoing fleet cabin refurbishment program.
From TIMCO's Greensboro facilities, the following services can be included in a custom-tailored program:
- Regular program kit delivery or "hot" AOG 24 hour request-to-ship
- Raw stock receiving and storage (all major mills; several near Greensboro)
- Digitizer programming with customer-specified layouts
- Cutting to specification
- Carpet edge surging and section finishing
- Product number-stamping for tracking throughout life
- Customized boxing / kitting
- Shipment to point of installation (TIMCO LineCare™ location; MRO provider; customer storage; etc.)
The customer's aircraft or fleet-specific carpet requirements are checked throughout the process as part of TIMCO's approach to rigorous quality control. TIMCO LineCare™ can even be engaged in a carpet solution to provide complete installation on overnight aircraft at many airport locations.