TIMCO LineCare offers a range of line maintenance and non-technical support services under FAA Operations Specification D107 certification at a growing number of airports. Through TIMCO LineCare, operators gain:
- Low risk, reliable support from a large, established provider
- Opportunity for multi-location support from a single source
- Benefits from less infrastructure carrying costs and more efficient use of touch labor for line support
TIMCO LineCare performs a range of services across its growing network, grouped into two broad categories as follows:
- Traditional Line Maintenance Support
- Cabin Refurbishment Services TIMCO LineCare also makes a 24/7/365 operations call center available to its customers. The center functions as a single point of contact for urgent requests, AOG situations or to address questions or other problems at any time of the day or night. This additional element of support provides further assurance to operators seeking to maximize aircraft reliability and availability for revenue service.